lunes, 29 de mayo de 2017

Formal Letter

Dear Sirs,
I am writing to express my deep disappointment over my recent experience with American Airlines. I was not able to get into the Amsterdam flight number 2409E due to the fact that it was cancelled. I should like to make clear that it is the first time that I have seen so much disorganization in an Airline company.
To begin with, the experience I had to suffer was a mistreatment from a high level company service such as yours. Firstly, when I arrived in Sri Lanka nobody took charge of my fundamental needs, I am an invalid. I appreciate that people around the airport helped me, but the Airline did not contribute to help me at all. As you may remember, the TV in the airport was not working so, as a consequence, nobody told me that the flight had been delayed, what is more I immediately  went to your offices to ask what happened but nobody gave me an answer.  Secondly, after waiting many hours for a response, a man had told me, in a very offhand manner, that the flight was cancelled and I would have to wait 5 hours more for another airplane. Moreover, I wanted to know who had the full responsibility of the conflict but nobody could give me a concrete response. Lastly, when I was alone at the airport, assistance was not provided to me, you were extraordinary unhelpful towards me; on the other hand I had to pay with my money all the extras.
I shall expect to hear from you an apology and I demand a full refund of the flight due to all the conflicts that I had to suffer that were your responsibility. I would be grateful if you could explain the reasons of the delay and the cancellation of the flight. If I hear nothing from you, I will have no choice but to initiate a legal action to the company.
I very much hope to resolve this exceptional conflict in good terms, I will await for your response.
Yours faithfully,

Facundo Di Meglio

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario